6 Day Test – Review
Notes from 6 Days:
- I get more and more tired each day of work
- one article a day is possible no matter how busy I am
- have to increase upper body exercises
- add extra walks
- intermittent fasting when possible
- one thing is sure – I have to increase the amount of sleep I am getting
- I am getting more efficient at minor daily tasks by doing them while cooking beef or chicken
- master Grammarly
- buy some cream to help use up the dark roast coffee
The optimal amount of sleep for a 70-year-old man, like for any adult, generally falls within the range of 7 to 9 hours per night. However, it’s important to note that individual sleep needs can vary.
Some older adults may find that they require slightly less sleep and function well with 6 to 7 hours, while others may still need a full 8 or 9 hours for optimal functioning. When I can, sleeping 9 hours is more than refreshing.
Having a job should not change the recommended amount of sleep. Individuals of all ages must prioritize sufficient sleep to support their overall health, cognitive function, and job performance.
Maintaining a consistent sleep schedule and establishing a relaxing bedtime routine is best to promote good sleep hygiene. In my case, it’s not possible. At the call center, we are given shifts that change daily.
It’s worth mentioning that certain factors, such as underlying health conditions or medication use, can influence sleep patterns in older adults. I
f you have any concerns about your sleep or energy levels, it’s advisable to consult with a healthcare professional who can provide personalized guidance based on your specific circumstances.