6 Day Test – 6
Last day of the test. My blood sugar readings have come down except when I eat a lot of food late at night after work. I need to go to intermittent fasting as a way of life.
My stomach is still upset after eating a pound of beef or bacon. I’m not sure where this bug is coming from.
I’m so tired on Day 6 that it’s hard to do work on the website.
As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, several types of AI companion robots were available in the market. However, it’s important to note that the market is constantly evolving, and new models may have been released since then. Additionally, prices can vary depending on the brand, features, and functionality. Here are a few examples:
- Pepper by SoftBank Robotics: Pepper is a humanoid robot designed to interact with people. It has a tablet interface, voice recognition, and can recognize human emotions. It is often used in customer service and hospitality industries. The cost of Pepper is around $30,000.
- Jibo: Jibo is a social robot that can perform various tasks such as answering questions, providing reminders, and taking photos. It has a round shape with a screen for a face and uses natural language processing for communication. Jibo was available for purchase at around $899, but the company has since discontinued production.
- Cozmo by Anki: Cozmo is a small robot designed for entertainment and education. It has facial recognition capabilities, can play games, and learn new behaviors. Cozmo interacts with users through a mobile app. At the time of release, Cozmo was priced at around $179.
- Aibo by Sony: Aibo is a robotic dog companion that uses AI and sensors to interact with its environment. It can recognize faces, respond to commands, learn tricks, and adapt to its owner’s preferences. The cost of Aibo is approximately $2,900.
- Vector by Anki: Vector is a small, autonomous robot equipped with AI capabilities. It can answer questions, set timers, play games, and recognize faces. Vector has a built-in camera and touch sensors for interaction. At the time of release, Vector was priced at around $249.
It’s worth noting that the availability and prices of these robots may have changed, and new models may have been introduced in the market. I recommend checking with manufacturers or retailers for the most up-to-date pricing and capabilities information.